Facebook troubles

well boys and girls, it seems like I'm no longer on Facebook. they wanted me to send in copies of my ID and I'm not sure if thats a good idea!
So if you need to contact me, please send me an email which can be found in my profile on the right.
Thanks and have a good one!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Info wanted

does anyone know where to find this kind of vinyl? It looks a bit like bowlingball stuff! Color is not important.
if you have any info please contact me here

1 comment:

  1. Its called marbled leather. Search google for marbling leather to learn how to do it.
    Its an old bookbinding technique.